Having straight white teeth is everyone’s dream. There are various ways to ensure you get the same and porcelain veneers is one of the many ways. Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic made layers that are stuck in your teeth, that have sustained some or the other form of damage and can give them the right contours and color and shape to them. They can make your damaged teeth to be naturally healthy again. Dental cement is used to make them bond with your teeth, permanently.
Porcelain veneers treatment is a fairly simple one and can be completed in just one visit and can conceal all of your dental imperfections, only to give you a smile that you have deserved. In just one visit, you could walk out of the dental clinic with a dazzling smile.
Before walking out of the dental clinic with your bright dental aesthetics, you must know and must discuss with your dental care provider as to whether or not the porcelain veneers treatment is the right treatment for you to fix your teeth. Here is how to make sure of the same:
You might be a good candidate for the porcelain veneers treatment, if:
- There are gaps between your teeth;
- Your teeth are discolored, stained or yellow. The teeth whitening treatment would not work on your dental aesthetics.
- Your teeth length is short, and you are looking forward to lengthening them.
- Your teeth have been worn-out. They have cracks and chips.
- Your teeth are not uniform and are misshapen.
- Your dental structure is crooked.
- Your misalignment is causing troubles to your smile and your lifestyle.
During your porcelain veneers treatment, your dental aesthetics would be first evaluated thoroughly. Everything in your mouth must be examined to make sure your teeth are healthy and fine and where does the treatment need to work? You dental care provider will look for all kinds of issues with the following matters:
- Dental decay;
- Gum disease;
- Problems and marks of teeth grinding or clenching;
- Misalignment of your site;
- Unhealthy dental enamel which might cause problems to your veneers treatment.
Once everything in your mouth is examined and checked, your dental care provider is going to go forth with the actual treatment procedure of your porcelain veneers. For the same, your teeth will be altered, the ones who need improvement. Your teeth will be altered around 5 mm to make room for veneers to be placed on them. Porcelain veneers are going to be customized for each person because everyone’s dental aesthetics cannot be the same. Careful and meticulous ways go into the same to make sure that you only get an improved and a much healthier smile.
Consult the best dentist in Goodlettsville for your appointment for you porcelain veneers treatment. Go ahead and redeem your healthy smile back. Call us- (615) 334-8507. Or visit us- Dream Dental. 900 Conference Dr #6a, Goodlettsville, TN 37072.